Wingfield Academy Bus Service
Wingfield Academy runs a bus service via Marsland Travel every morning and afternoon. The cost per journey will be £1 this can be paid directly to the bus driver.
Marsland Travel is a well-known reputable company with a vast amount of transportation knowledge. All the drivers have had the relevant DBS checks carried out, and Marsland Travel has provided the academy with the relevant assurances that their buses are safe to carry passengers and are road worthy.
If you require any further information regarding this service, please speak to a member of our finance team who will be happy to help.
Marsland Travel can be contacted on
Marsland Travel Limited
22 Nidderdale Road
- Parents should ensure that students bring the correct change for the school journey. Notes will not be permitted. School has liaised with Marsland Travel, however unfortunately at this time the bus service cannot operate using the school’s cashless system.
Morning pick up times:
1. Upper Wortley Road/Droppingwell – 7.30am
2. Old Wortley Road/Wortley Road (opposite the Co-op) – 7.30am
3. Richmond Park Avenue/Hill Top Lane – 7.40am
4. Westhill/New Droppingwell Road – 7.40am
5. Upper Wortley Road/Kirkstead Abbey Mews – 7.45am
6. Brookhill/Hillside – 7.50am
7. Bus Terminal Recreational Ground – 8am
8. Brookhill Horse and Tiger – 8.05am
9. Upper Wortley Road/Kepple – 8.10am
10. Wingfield Academy – 8.15am
A member of academy staff will meet and greet students upon arrival at the academy and a member
of staff will meet the students at the end of each day to ensure they are escorted to the bus.
The bus will depart from the academy at approximately 15.10pm.
If you have any queries relating to the bus route or about the safety measures in place, please do not
hesitate to contact the academy.
Afternoon drop off time:
The bus will depart from school at approximately 15.10pm, and drop students off in reverse order.